SMF - Just Installed!

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - khan

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Winding Up Order / WINDING UP STEP 8: File a Certificate of Service
« on: September 30, 2017, 01:54:48 pm »
Once you have served the petition upon Alpha you need to fill out a Certificate of Service and give it to the court.

Along with this just add a copy of the royal mail reciept and tracking evidence and post it to court.

Here is a semi complete form anonymised(attached). You will need to change it for your own details.

It is also in this drive with all Wind Up petition resources.


I got a copy of the petition through the post today. Basically it had three court stamps on it. One on the Comp1 Form, one on the Comp2 Form and one on the witness statement. I pdf copied the documents and emailed to I also sent one first class post to Alpha Technology, Manchester Business Park, 3000 Aviator Way, Manchester, M22 5TG. I kept the Royal mail tracking number as I will need it for the next step. I am also planning on going to Manchest to hand deliver it at the offices. This means that there is no way that Alpha can have a defence that they did not get the documents. It was emailed, to and Sent via recorded post and by hand.... Can't defend that one.

You can find the court sealed petition here. Filename is WUP_PACK_Court_Sealed_anonymised.PDF

If you cant make it to their offices, then employ the services of a Process Server to serve legal documents at their office. Costs more but you can google it.

I also sent the email below
Title:By way of service: Winding Up petitions in the Manchester County Court: Case number 2942 of 2017
Content:Dear Sir,

Please see attached document;

1) Court Sealed Winding Up petition from the Manchester County Court (case number 2941 of 2017) dated 28th September 2017.

The matter is listed for a hearing on Monday 27th November 2017 at 10am at the Manchester County Court.

I will be hand serving the document in the next few days at your office and immediately advertising after 7 business days have elapsed from service. I estimate my costs of travel at £80 and cost of advert as being £98.40.



Winding Up Order / My Winding Up Diary
« on: September 29, 2017, 11:38:34 am »

This is a diary that I am doing so that people can follow the exact steps I have used and use them as a guide for their own Winding Up Petition.

1) 27-Sept-2017 - Sent winding up petition to Manchester County Court ( see post Winding Up Petition Step 6)
2) 29-Sept-2017 - Called Manchester County Court to see if Petition went through. Was informed the petitons were sealed
3) 30-Sept-2017 - Got the sealed Petition from the court. Basically they stamped the Comp1 form, Comp2 form and my witness statement. They sent me back 2 copies. I keep one copy and serve the other. I also posted one copy of the order to Alpha (signed for) and kept the Royal Mail tracking number. Copied the Royal mail reciept and stored in my file (for use later). I also emailed a copy of the winding up petition to Alpha Technology.
4) 03-10-2017 - All the funds are cleared in my bank account after Alpha offered to pay me over the weekend. Didn't even get to the stage of having to travel to Manchester to serve the official document nor did I have to advertise in the Gazette. Saved me having to fill out an N215 form to certify service of documents upon Alpha.
5)04-10-2017 -  Sent application to withdraw petition to court via post. Will probably call them on Friday to see what has happened.
6)12-10-2017 - Got the Withdrawl of Petition Order from court. I scanned a copy and sent it to the Official Receiver for a £1,550.00 refund. Just a waiting game now.  :)

To Do
1) Get the £1600 deposit back from Insolvency Service (Official Receiver).

This is an email I got from the Gazette

Dear Khan

Thanks for the email. The only option if you don’t have a direct debit account for the Gazette is to email or post the notice.

The cost of the such a notice would be £82.00 +VAT (£98.40) and an additional £2.30 for a copy of the Gazette if required.

If you don’t have an account with the Gazette we would require payment in advance of the notice being placed. This can be done by card over the phone or by sending a hard copy of the notice along with a cheque to TSO, The London Gazette, PO Box 3584, Norwich, NR7 7WD.

If you are paying by card please resubmit your notice and ask to be contacted regarding payment.

If you have any further queries please feel free to contact us at or by phoning 02890 895135.
We would require a copy of the sealed court documents along with the notice for our records before we would be able to process the advert. Also if you need help drawing up your advert I have attached a link to previous notices below that you can use as guides to help you.

Winding Up Order / WINDING UP STEP 11: Withdrawing a petition
« on: September 27, 2017, 01:08:18 pm »

Once Alpha have settled with you then you need to ensure the court, official receiver and other creditors are informed of your intention to withdraw your petition. Fill out an N244 Application to withdraw the petition. You will also need to send a statement. The fee is £50. Download the attachments to this post.

I have also attached a court order that the makes after your application to withdraw the petition. You will need this to get your money back from the Official Receiver (Insolvency Service).

WARNING!!!: Do not ever forget to inform a court that a petition has been withdrawn. You can face court costs or penalies.

Hope this helps you all

Winding Up Order / WINDING UP STEP 6: Send off the petition
« on: September 25, 2017, 07:24:46 pm »

Once you have filled Comp1, Comp2 and Witness statement. You need 4 copies of these documents. Write a cheque out to HMCTS for £1880.00. The court will most certainly be the County Court at Manchester as its closest to Aviation Way (the company address). Write a covering letter explaining the contents of what you have sent.

My example of covering letter is here

You can also download the attached document which is anonymised but you wil have to write something similar.

Remember: There can only be one application to wind up done at a time. So once your petition is recieved at Manchester CC, they will see if any other applications are pending at Manchester and at the Royal Court of Justice. After they get an all clear, they will stamp the petition and send you a copy to serve upon Alpha.... Congratulations, you are mostly there.

At this point.... Alpha should crap themselves and start thinking about getting their walletts out.

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer or giving u advice or making you do anything. If u want a 100% surety, get a lawyer.

Winding Up Order / WINDING UP STEP 5: Write a Statement
« on: September 25, 2017, 06:46:52 pm »

You need to write a statement to go along with your application. It needs to prove to a judge that you are owed money or that you are a creditor. You also need to prove the amount owed. You should try to give as much proof to a judge that these a55holes (Alpha) are refusing to pay.

Here is a complete Winding Up Petition
1) Comp 1 Form anonymised
2) Comp 2 Form anonymised
3) Statement in support of Winding Up Petition anonymised

Can be downloaded from this drive

The file is also attached to this post.

 :D :D :D :D :D

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer or giving u advice or making you do anything. If u want a 100% surety, get a lawyer.

Winding Up Order / WINDING UP STEP 4: Fill in Comp2 Form
« on: September 25, 2017, 06:02:28 pm »
You can download the Comp 2 form from the Government website here

Here is one I did

I have also attached the forms to this post.

You can download the semi completed form. The bits you need to fill are obvious.

 :D :D :D :D

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer or giving u advice or making you do anything. If u want a 100% surety, get a lawyer.

Winding Up Order / WINDING UP STEP 3: Fill in Comp 1 Form
« on: September 25, 2017, 05:51:02 pm »
Download Comp1 form from here

Here is one I did

I have also attached semi completed forms.

You need 4 copies of this form. Forget the instructions on the government website. Its 4 because the court sends one copy to the official reciever.

Once you have done this, you will need to fill out another form in Step 4.. The Comp 2 Form

 :D :D :D

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer or giving u advice or making you do anything. If u want a 100% surety, get a lawyer.

Here is some information on how to do a winding up petition on the government website.

Read it once, Read it twice, Read it three times.

Ready for Step 3  :D :D :D

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer or giving u advice or making you do anything. If u want a 100% surety, get a lawyer.

Winding Up Order / Winding Up Order - How much does it cost?
« on: September 20, 2017, 12:29:51 pm »
What are the costs of a DIY Winding up order?

1) Court Fees £280
2) Official Reciever Deposit £1,600 (£1,550 is returned to you if they settle out of court so you only lose £50)
3) Advert in the Gazette £100. Alpha will actually pay up before you get to this step. Actually within 24 hours of getting a winding up petition.... because they are pussies.
4) Process Server £100
5) Application to withdraw wind up petition (after getting your money back from Alpha) £50

Court fees and deposit are paid directly to court so you write them a cheque for £1880. Once you get a sealed petition from the court, you send that petition after 7 days to be advertised into the Gazette for a cost of £98.40 or £82+VAT. You will also need to serve a court sealed petition to alpha Technology. If you know someone in Manchester who can serve personally, great. If not you can shop around for a "process server" who will do it for you.

If they settle out of court then your total cost will have been £280 court fee, £50 lost from deposit (you will get back £1,550), £100 from Gazette Advert and £100 from process server... Unless you find a friend in Manchester who can serve for you.

Total Cost DIY estimated between £480 and £580 (if they settle) :) You can get these costs from Alpha so its fine. I got the following costs. Court Fee £280, Official Receivers deposit return fee £50 and Withdrawl of petition fee £50. Cost to me was Zero :):):):)

If they don't settle... They will be getting wound up so everyone will be able to get back a fair amount of their money. They have £1m in liquid assets (from their accounts). In this case the costs would be around £2,000. So whats the odds of Akram folding over? Not much as there is more than £1m.... He would rather not fold as he is most likely paying himself a large salary each year.
Do the maths.

Here is a link to the court fees

Fees form is attached

Success Stories / Re: Today I sent a Statutory Demand For Payment
« on: September 19, 2017, 10:30:16 am »
Alpha Replied to me
Hello Khan,

Firstly, We will not provide you with private financials or information as you have requested.

Unfortunately, we will not 'settle' as you are hoping or have been lead to believe on public forums.

As stated in our previous email, we are awaiting your winding up petition, therefore we can direct our legal counsel to the court date.


Danny K
Alpha T


The below is an example of an advert that you will have to place in the Gazette for when you do your own winding up petition.

Petitions to Wind Up (Companies)
In the Manchester County Court
No 2942 of 2017
(Company Number 08483921)
and in the Matter of the Insolvency Act 1986
A Petition to wind up the above-named company (registered no 08483921) of Manchester Business Park, 3000 Aviator Way, Manchester, M22 5TG , presented on 28th September 2017 by Mickey Mouse of Disneyland, Florida, USA (the Petitioner), claiming to be a creditor of the company will be heard at Manchester County Court , 1 Bridge Street West, Manchester, M60 9DJ
Date: Monday 27th November 2017
Time: 10.00 hours
(or as soon thereafter as the petition can be heard).
Any person intending to appear on the hearing of the Petition (whether to support or oppose it) must give notice of intention to do so to the Petitioner in accordance with Rule 4.16 by 16.00 hours on Friday, 24th November 2017.
The petitioner is Mickey Mouse of Disneyland, Forida, USA. Telelphone *Your Telephone number Here*. Email *Your Email Address Here* (Ref ALPHA)
14th October 2017

This is the costing for the adverts

I contacted the Gazette and an insolvency advert such as the above would cost £98.40 (£82.00 +vat). A solicitor may charge you £300 +vat for the same thing!!! How expensive. You can pay them by direct debit or cheque. You need to send them you phone number so they can collect payment from you. Send the advert in to You do need to send them a court sealed Comp1 form before they will publish. I am still working on how that is done.

You can print the notice from their website and file the advert with the court. Or pay them £2.30 for a paper copy. A court will need proof of the advert but I will find out and let you know how it needs to be done and what form is required etc.

You can contact this email for details


Fill out the following SD1 Form. You can download the form here...

Send it via email or via post.. doesn't matter. Just make sure you give at least 21 days (after Alpha gets your demand) before going for a winding up petition.

Best of Luck guys... (in the meantime, I am researching and learning how to do your own Winding Up Petition without a Lawyer.)

Here is a folder showing some semi completed forms.....

I have attached the semi complete demands to this post.

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer or giving u advice or making you do anything. If u want a 100% surety, get a lawyer.

Judgements / Registering your county court judgement
« on: September 18, 2017, 10:33:40 am »

Update: I recently got my case number added to the list. Its the latest one based at Stockport.

I see that quite a lot of county court judgements against alpha have not been registered with Registry Trust. Basically courts should always inform the Registry Trust about county court judgements. Sometimes (or quite a lot of times) these fall through the net. So just send an email to the county court where your case currently resides and ask them to ensure that your Judgement has been registered with the "Registry Trust". Credit agencies use this data to work out credit worthiness. Help credit agencies realise just how bad Alpha Technology is at paying their debts. Ensure the Registry is up to date.

I have attached the most recent Trust Registry Search for those of you who may be intrested.

Here is an example mail

Heading.... Case CxyzT~(Your case number): Registration of Judgement with Registry Trust
Email address... (you will have to lookup the actual email address)


I would be grateful if you could send the details of my county court Judgement to the Registry Trust. It appears they have not got the details of my CCJ. The case number is CxxxT(Your Case number) and I attach a copy of my Judgement. My case currently resides at your court.

Thank you

Your Name

This will help other people who follow....

Pages: 1 [2] 3