SMF - Just Installed!

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Winding Up Order / Re: WINDING UP STEP 12: Getting your £1600 Deposit back
« Last post by khan on October 10, 2017, 06:49:03 pm »
Got this email from the Official Receivers Office

 CustomerServices.EAS <>

Dear Sir

I refer to your email dated the 2nd October 2017 regarding the return of your deposit.

The deposit is refunded when the petition has been withdrawn or dismissed. When this has happened the court should send you a court order withdrawing/dismissing the petition. Once you have the court order please email a copy to:

We will then arrange for the deposit to be refunded to you. The £50.00 admin fee is deducted from the deposit before it is returned. The amount refunded will therefore be £1550.00.               


Winding Up Order / WINDING UP STEP 13: Feel great and richer
« Last post by khan on October 03, 2017, 05:20:58 pm »

I have just got my refund cleared into my bank account today. Feels really good. These guys rolled over like lil pussies when I gave them the wind up petition with a court seal on it. Goes to show, you do not need a lawyer charging u 1000's.

From sending of petition to getting paid was 1 week. From sending petition to withdrawl was 2 weeks.... and to think about how long i spent chasing after third party debt orders and questionnaires. What a waste of time.

It cost me an initial £1880.( £280 court fee and £1600 Official Receiver deposit). It also cost £50 to get your £1600 back and another £50 to withdraw your application. I did not need a Gazette advert or a Process Server (someone to serve legal documents on Alpha) as they paid within 24 hours. Alpha paid the cost of the petition and deposit return as well as the petition withdrawl. You end up losing zero.... Maybe the cost of posting documents to and from court and Alpha tech. Bottom line... I am up many thousands of ££££ :):):):):):)

If anyone needs help, then just message me... you should not need my help because everything is in the steps that you need to follow. If any of my steps are unclear, let me know :):):)

Success Stories / Re: Winding Up Order Success!!!
« Last post by khan on October 03, 2017, 05:16:43 pm »
Got a complete refund via winding up petition :) so glad
Success Stories / Wind-Up Petition Success Story: Full refund including costs
« Last post by khan on October 03, 2017, 05:15:02 pm »

Just had the money clear into my bank account. I had done a Wind up petition. Court stamped it on 28th September 2017. I got in it via post on Friday 29th September 2017. I scanned and mailed it to alpha..... AND..... THEY ROLLED OVER LIKE PUSSIES.

They paid and it just took a few days to clear as it was the weekend.

All I have to do now is withdraw my petition and I am done.

If anyone needs my help. Just PM me... Just please read the Winding Up petition section of this forum first. Lots of resources for you.

Peace :) :)
All Developmental Updates / Re: All Developmental Updates
« Last post by khan on October 02, 2017, 02:57:53 pm »
Here is the latest update....

They will be delivering the ASIC miners soon :)
Winding Up Order / WINDING UP STEP 12: Getting your £1600 Deposit back
« Last post by khan on September 30, 2017, 02:45:09 pm »
You will need to write to the Insolvency Service via email. Their email is below;

You will need to explain that you took out a winding up petition at county court. You will need to send them a court sealed winding up petition too. They will then double check that the payment of £1600 has cleared and also ensure that your refund claim is bona fide.

Once they are satisfied that your claim is valid, they will send you a payment of £1,550.00. They charge a £50.00 admin fee for their time. Luckily you can get Alpha to pay this for you along with other court costs.

I have attached an anonymised copy of my withdrawl court order.

Happy Days  :D :D :D :D :D :D
Winding Up Order / WINDING UP STEP 10: Certificate of Compliance
« Last post by khan on September 30, 2017, 02:39:19 pm »
Once the advert is done, you need to send evidence to the court and fill in a Comp3 Form.

Here is an example one in this drive of resources.

It needs to be filled out properly with the correct details and sent to court. Basically you are proving to the court that the insolvency has been advertised in accordance with court rules. You need to attach a web print of the actual advert in the Gazette.
Winding Up Order / WINDING UP STEP 8: File a Certificate of Service
« Last post by khan on September 30, 2017, 01:54:48 pm »
Once you have served the petition upon Alpha you need to fill out a Certificate of Service and give it to the court.

Along with this just add a copy of the royal mail reciept and tracking evidence and post it to court.

Here is a semi complete form anonymised(attached). You will need to change it for your own details.

It is also in this drive with all Wind Up petition resources.
Winding Up Order / WINDING UP STEP 7: Serve a Court Sealed Copy of petition to Alpha
« Last post by khan on September 30, 2017, 01:39:12 pm »

I got a copy of the petition through the post today. Basically it had three court stamps on it. One on the Comp1 Form, one on the Comp2 Form and one on the witness statement. I pdf copied the documents and emailed to I also sent one first class post to Alpha Technology, Manchester Business Park, 3000 Aviator Way, Manchester, M22 5TG. I kept the Royal mail tracking number as I will need it for the next step. I am also planning on going to Manchest to hand deliver it at the offices. This means that there is no way that Alpha can have a defence that they did not get the documents. It was emailed, to and Sent via recorded post and by hand.... Can't defend that one.

You can find the court sealed petition here. Filename is WUP_PACK_Court_Sealed_anonymised.PDF

If you cant make it to their offices, then employ the services of a Process Server to serve legal documents at their office. Costs more but you can google it.

I also sent the email below
Title:By way of service: Winding Up petitions in the Manchester County Court: Case number 2942 of 2017
Content:Dear Sir,

Please see attached document;

1) Court Sealed Winding Up petition from the Manchester County Court (case number 2941 of 2017) dated 28th September 2017.

The matter is listed for a hearing on Monday 27th November 2017 at 10am at the Manchester County Court.

I will be hand serving the document in the next few days at your office and immediately advertising after 7 business days have elapsed from service. I estimate my costs of travel at £80 and cost of advert as being £98.40.



Winding Up Order / My Winding Up Diary
« Last post by khan on September 29, 2017, 11:38:34 am »

This is a diary that I am doing so that people can follow the exact steps I have used and use them as a guide for their own Winding Up Petition.

1) 27-Sept-2017 - Sent winding up petition to Manchester County Court ( see post Winding Up Petition Step 6)
2) 29-Sept-2017 - Called Manchester County Court to see if Petition went through. Was informed the petitons were sealed
3) 30-Sept-2017 - Got the sealed Petition from the court. Basically they stamped the Comp1 form, Comp2 form and my witness statement. They sent me back 2 copies. I keep one copy and serve the other. I also posted one copy of the order to Alpha (signed for) and kept the Royal Mail tracking number. Copied the Royal mail reciept and stored in my file (for use later). I also emailed a copy of the winding up petition to Alpha Technology.
4) 03-10-2017 - All the funds are cleared in my bank account after Alpha offered to pay me over the weekend. Didn't even get to the stage of having to travel to Manchester to serve the official document nor did I have to advertise in the Gazette. Saved me having to fill out an N215 form to certify service of documents upon Alpha.
5)04-10-2017 -  Sent application to withdraw petition to court via post. Will probably call them on Friday to see what has happened.
6)12-10-2017 - Got the Withdrawl of Petition Order from court. I scanned a copy and sent it to the Official Receiver for a £1,550.00 refund. Just a waiting game now.  :)

To Do
1) Get the £1600 deposit back from Insolvency Service (Official Receiver).
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10