News:

SMF - Just Installed!


laner77

Deposit refunded without permission + order cancelled
« on: November 10, 2014, 08:25:11 pm »
Is anybody else in the same boat as myself?  I paid the deposit with PayPal and the remaining with a bank transfer.

I have been negotiating back and forth with AT for a few weeks over a refund amount.  The last amount they offered was 50%.  I came back with 70% and a few days later I got my PayPal amount (30%) refunded and my order cancelled.

I have emailed payments dozens of times asking WTF and have sent my bank info for the remaining amount but absolute silence.

I've opened an Action Fraud report and they've responded saying it's been assessed by the NFIB and they've began actions to try and disrupt the activities of the suspected criminals.  As much as I want these guys to burn, I also want my money back and I'm not sure this route will help in that.

I think I'm in a bit of a different scenario in that they cancelled by order, refunded me 30% and kept 70% to themselves without my permission.  This is now a criminal issue, not civil.

I have emailed them letting them know this but they're still arrogant enough to ignore me.

Are they responding to anybody?

Have anyone else been hosed like this?

jimmy3dita

Re: Deposit refunded without permission + order cancelled
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2014, 12:56:25 pm »
Same here,
they gave me 100% of the Paypal payment without my explicit permission.

They are getting more and more into trouble, how stupid is it?!

Harkonnen

Re: Deposit refunded without permission + order cancelled
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2014, 06:18:42 pm »
It seems they are more afraid of PayPal than us. PayPal can refund the money without their permission, so they are refunding it in advance, but they don't want to refund 70% of bank transfer as bank cannot do it by itself.

I also got full 30% deposit by PayPal back, but not remaining 70% paid by bank transfer. They have to prepare for emergency landing of their flight right into the jail. They just stealed our remaining payment and full payment of never used shipping!!! It is real criminal issue. I will pray for them as I still think they had clear intentions a year ago.
 

Re: Deposit refunded without permission + order cancelled
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2014, 11:39:34 am »
Same here, yesterday I got PayPal's refund, only 30% of the total money. 70% I sent via bank. I even didn't know my order  was cancelled. I will hunt them down those bastards. Let's stick together and send them to hell.

fuckalpha

Re: Deposit refunded without permission + order cancelled
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2014, 06:25:30 pm »
Exact same thing happened to me except back in August, and they did NOT refund my 30%. I had to forcibly recover the 30% through my CC Provider. They still have my 70% and have refused to return it or provide anything for it.