News:

SMF - Just Installed!

gegge

My small claim
« on: January 03, 2015, 05:55:33 pm »
I was one of the stupids that didn't pay through paypal for some reason. Never going to make the same mistake again. I live in Sweden which have made it even more difficult, and expensive, for me to make my claim. Not only that my claim was 2 hours from being struck out due to cityaddress.co.uk not being fast enough to mail-forward my reply that my form(N180) was not correctly filled out. Luckily I could fill it out on my computer and E-mail it.

Just moments ago I received this letter(see attached) from the court in Manchester.  Right now I'm really hoping for a judgment. I'm so close!

This was the defense  Mr. Akram made:
The claimant's address is a non-uk address. We have not done any
business with this individual and the address is out of uk
jurisdiction.

fightalpha

Re: My small claim
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2015, 09:57:21 am »
EXCELLENT. This ridiculous defense Alpha has used against many people. So glad it was struck out.
IF YOU WON a judgement, join us in this thread:
http://fightalpha.net/index.php?topic=143.0

gegge

Re: My small claim
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2015, 10:23:30 am »
EXCELLENT. This ridiculous defense Alpha has used against many people. So glad it was struck out.
It wasn't. They successfully sent in a new defense on the last day claiming they had no business with me, and wanted me to provide evidence of transactions.

Not sure what to do next. Have e-mailed the court in Manchester asking how I should proceed. Maybe you have any ideas?