News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Foxhound

Form N180 Next
« on: February 17, 2015, 12:18:40 am »
Hi Guys,

Thank you very much for the help, so far got a reply from Small claims with N180 form. I will be needing
some help here.

On the Notices of Proposed Allocation to the Small Claim Track letter.

"Take Notice That"

1. This is now a defended claim - The defendant has filed a defence, a copy of which is enclosed.
2. It appears that this case is suitable for allocation to the small claim track.
"If you believe that this track is not the appropriate track for the claim, you much complete box C1 on the Small Claim Directions Questionnaire (Form N180) and explain why.
3. Must complete with the date to Small Claims Directions Q to the court office - Northampton.

Kind if anyone have a copy what to be filed. Do i need to fill Section A, B, C and D.
Thank you.

fightalpha

Re: Form N180 Next
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2015, 12:28:22 am »
Thank you. What defense did Alpha use? Was it the one about not being a UK resident & falsifying an address, or payment not-in-full? Please post it verbatim here so others can prepare a defense for it accordingly.

Sample N180 is found here: http://fightalpha.net/index.php?topic=36.0
IF YOU WON a judgement, join us in this thread:
http://fightalpha.net/index.php?topic=143.0

Foxhound

Re: Form N180 Next
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2015, 01:20:22 am »
Hi,

Thank you for the N180 links. Yes i have a new N180 forms with D3 and D4. Ok here it comes

Yes Alpha comes with a defence - here is the answer. Very cheeky answer. Since I paid in BTC, I am trying to get Bitpay for the payment proof soon.

The provided defendant address is incorrect, Alpha Tech ltd is not registered at this address and has not been registered at this address for 2 months, the new address and business registered address was emailed to all customers over 2 months ago. This post has luckily been forwarded to our new registered address. The customer must start a new claim entering the correct business registered address if it wishes to make a claim.
Also we cannot confirm we have done business with my self. Please could the claimant provide proof of bank transfer to Alpha. We await proof of business transaction so we can confirm if this customer is legitimate or not.

One more detail:
Defendant New address on the defence N9B
Manchester Business Park - 3000 Aviator Way Manchester. M225TG
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 01:25:51 am by Foxhound »