News:

SMF - Just Installed!

fookalphat

Re: Group Enforcement
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2015, 12:22:34 am »
Am I too late?  Please, this is the only option I have left because of the payment method I used.  Paypal + checking account and my bank is unable to initiate a chargeback because its a web initiated payment, and paypal says my bank has to initiate the chargeback!

fightalpha

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2015, 12:39:00 am »
Not sure. You can PM me your info here.
IF YOU WON a judgement, join us in this thread:
http://fightalpha.net/index.php?topic=143.0

canalpha

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2015, 03:57:38 pm »
I have been in talks with a law firm that is very good at Debt Recovery.

I am negotiating a flat-fee cost for winding up Alpha. If Alpha is wound up, their assets will be seized and sold to pay off debts. You *do not need to have a CCJ* to participate in a winding up order. If you are interested in joining, I need from you:

1. Your full name
2. The Amount that Alpha owes you.
3. Your full address

Send me these items and I will compile them, and get them over to the law firm. I will shoot off another email when we are ready for the next step, which will be soon.

Keep it up!
The Fight Alpha Technology Scam Team.

Please confirm this email came from this site and I am in.

joebloggs

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2015, 09:29:03 am »
I received the above post via an email from FightAlpha and entered into an email discussion. Are canalpha and fightalpha the same person?

I thought I'd post it here to invite comments from everyone.

My initial response:
 What assets do you really think Alpha tech have?

I wouldn't expect them to have many at all because the majority of funds will have been spent on development / running costs...  Yes, they'll have a pot of money for sure, but it looks like they are determined to continue development & running the company. Surely, winding up the company will limit the return of funds to us all.

It would make sense to continue legal action.

(joebloggs)

Fight Alpha response:
Thank you [joebloggs]. You words are appreciated.

If Alpha is serious about staying in business, then upon receipt of the winding up order they will arrange a payment plan instead of ignoring it completely, as they have been doing sofar to all those requesting refunds. It’s up to them entirely.

My Response:
Thanks for your response.

I still feel that this is very risky as Alpha may decide not to enter a payment plan and therefore the business is finished and our fund return options are limited. I guess we'd all get a percentage back.

My reasoning is such:
I expect that development and running costs will have been higher than a more organised business and that is what I expect would be the determining factor for whether Alpha decide to prevent a wind up of the business or not.

i.e. They would most likely have be operating on an extremely low profit margin due to their inexperience and lack of efficient vendor relationships/margins/buying power etc, so even if they manufactured the Vipers, it may take them into Batch 2 (new models, Viper 2 or whatever) before satisfying debts to current unhappy customers (myself included) before eventually making a profit.. That, along with the hard time they have clearly been having, may just be too much of an uphill struggle and therefore they may throw the towel in. Especially if it’s all on one person shoulders (Mohammed Akram) the overall feeling of defeat may make him cave in.

Yes, I'm an unhappy customer, but I feel they are plucky and wanted to do the right thing and it is solely their lack of experience that has caused so many unhappy customers.

Regards,
(joebloggs)
p.s. Pity this convo isn’t on the forum.

Fight Alpha Response:
Paul,

I hear your point, and it is just as valid as mine. I’ve been battling with them since July; at this point I’m not ready to back down. The fact that it’s come to this is unfortunate. I’m taking a chance here with everyone else.

Feel free to post this convo to the forum, of course.

Fight Alpha

fightalpha

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2015, 11:10:47 am »
Yes, it did @bumface.

bumface

« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2015, 11:57:00 am »
Ok, thank you for doing this, if its recovered , i will give you a piece.

I just mailed to jake@fightalpha.net as requested.

I hate to do this, but enough is enough (and then some).

joebloggs

« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2015, 01:09:41 pm »
I just got some legal advice on this..

If a winding up order is processed, and you're making a claim but you don't yet have a judgement, it's up to the appointed liquidator whether you are included or not.

People currently making claims may be less likely to get their money back, because at the point of winding up, there’s no entity to claim from.

fightalpha

« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2015, 01:45:34 pm »
@joebloggs: no, canalpha is another user.

Hamish

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2015, 03:07:43 am »
Hashtag me too!

terrapin

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2015, 07:13:04 pm »
I'm in and have sent payment. Let's all join in to make this work!
Thanks!

bumface

« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2015, 12:09:47 pm »
Any updates? How many paid (a.k.a confirmed in).

Whats the timeline?

fightalpha

« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2015, 04:51:26 pm »
@bumface.. we're about 2/3 of the way there.. need another 25 people or so. You can join in here:
http://fightalpha.net/join.html

I'll keep it going for another week or two.. if we can't make those final 25 everyone will get their money back.

bumface

« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2015, 06:45:04 pm »
Yeah i paid, all other options have been refused by them, we have the law on our side, UK law says full refund.

onerq123

« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2015, 02:51:19 pm »
Another success today . AT have two weeks to pay back.

Sanj

« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2015, 02:00:22 pm »
to join the group in claiming do i first need to file a case against Alpha or can i join the group anyway?