News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Dag0r

Another small claims victory
« on: March 26, 2015, 03:08:45 pm »
I am happy to report another win today in court in Manchester. Good luck to all others with a date coming up. One note to people submitting evidence based on the DSRs. Be absolutely sure to include information stating your order has been cancelled. Be sure things are not still hanging in the air over it. In any event the fact they have missed q3 shipping is a slam dunk.

fightalpha

Re: Another small claims victory
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 08:01:33 pm »
YES!
IF YOU WON a judgement, join us in this thread:
http://fightalpha.net/index.php?topic=143.0

BluePepsi

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 12:18:09 am »
Awesome! I'm curious, did you already get payed out the money? I read a lot of success story's across the board, but none of them mentions if they ever really received the money.

Dag0r

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2015, 04:33:42 pm »
No payment yet Bluepepsi. Although they have a few days left... Was always under the impression this case was only the first battle. Possession really is 9/10ths of the law!

yy1966

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2015, 01:32:09 am »
YES!

Hi fightalpha,

I have a question to ask. I have forced a judgement in small claim online and did not get any response. I wrote to the email address of the online help desk and was advised to take action. I do not know that I have won the case to enter a stage of collecting money or will have to the court. Your advice will be greatly appreciated.

Best,

yy1966

fightalpha

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2015, 01:41:00 am »
@yy1966: I have PMed you

laner77

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2015, 01:59:15 am »
I've recently won my case against them as well and they have until the 16th to pay up.  Does anybody know what the consequences are for not paying up and what options I have when (and not IF) they don't pay?

Serge

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2015, 12:21:17 am »
So, if they don't pay, there are a couple of things you can do. The three things that Small Claims Solicitors told me about are:

Sending a bailiff around to their registered address to make them cut a check;

What's called a "third-party debtor order," which means you contact their bank and ask them to freeze X amount of funds pending another hearing to make the bank release them to you;

A "charging order," where the authorities seize property from Alpha, then sell it off to pay your claim.

For my money, you'd want to start with the third-party order, I think. But IANAL, so ask someone else for advice.

Dag0r

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2015, 05:49:06 pm »
Has anyone on here applied for a third party debt order? Do these cats have any cash left??

laner77

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2015, 03:52:37 pm »
I really wish these guys had some semblance of a conscience.  You have no idea how many emails I've sent over the past 8-9 months requesting any sort of resolution and arbitration with ZERO correspondence back.

They have until the end of the day today to pay up according to the court order.  I am beyond frustrated at the lack of common decency shown.  I have given them AMPLE opportunity to work with me, even going as far as to not request for court fees, but they don't give me the courtesy of even a simple FU.

Venting aside, I highly doubt they have any funds left...I guess we'll know in a few days if I decide to go with a Third-Party Debtor Order.  Has anyone gone down this route and been successful?

fightalpha

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2015, 07:20:51 pm »
They 100% do have funds within PayPal. I know someone who is chasing that account now and the judge has granted a hearing. I will let you know more as it unravels.

Sanj

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2015, 11:13:10 am »
hi Dagor

so what happend with your claim did you get the money from them in the end or are you still waiting?

laner77

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2015, 12:38:57 pm »
How has the PayPal progress been? 

fightalpha

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2015, 04:57:20 am »
Actually, great news! An N349 order went through their lloyds bank account  just fine. I will be posting documentation in a few days for everyone to see.

Sanj

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2015, 10:50:51 am »
Actually, great news! An N349 order went through their lloyds bank account  just fine. I will be posting documentation in a few days for everyone to see.

What does a N349 order mean? i bank with Lloyds bank and tried getting my money back but wasn't successfull as i paid through bank transfer using my debit card? does this order mean i can maybe have a chance of claiming the money back?