News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Dag0r

Re: Another small claims victory
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2015, 09:37:16 pm »
Sanj you need a county court judgement (CCJ) against alpha; then you can enforce this using an n349 (third party debt order).

Alpha have basically ignored all county court judgements against them so you need to try and "freeze" their assets to get your money.

If you paid by debit card some people have had joy by trying to charge it back, although expect a struggle to succeed here as strictly speaking you should have claimed a while ago!

Sanj

Re: Another small claims victory
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2015, 03:10:19 pm »
thanks for your reply, i did try going to the bank and the manager helped all she could tried her best but she couldn't do anything in the end.

So seems like even after winning in the courts you can't get your money from Alpha, i think its much easier to get blood out of Dracula then to get money from Alpha lol don't know why i'am laughing i've lost £1635 lol but if you don't smile abit in this mess you will go insane. Wish you all the best with your claim hope they honor the courts judgment for you and everyone.

I'am so tempted to go out and see if i can catch the manager of Alpha outside his offices  and splash him all over with out of date tomato ketchup lol, but i doubt very much he will be seen dead in his so called new office space, i think too many people are already after him.