News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Alpha-Oops

Since there is no LOSE! section i will post here
« on: July 15, 2015, 12:10:10 pm »
Well after a year of preparing documents, endless reading on these forums and much collecting of data. I finally had my date in court. I spent almost 1000$ on the court system and phone calls and UK address headache ect. Today i learned that my case was 'struck out' and thats the end. I am awaiting the documents from court that i did not attend to maybe find out more information, but over the phone that is all they could tell me. BOOM, struck out. What a wonderful feeling to know all that money, and now ALL that time was fucking wasted.

I now know the true meaning of hatred and for the sake of that company, i'm glad they are so far away.

I'll post more about my case when i get the court documents by the weekend hopefully.

I am done wasting my time with this company but anyone who wants my money to seek revenge or wind up, i am game.

I got my deposit back from Visa, but the remainder that i paid in full is outstanding. Plus the court fees of another 1000$

fightalpha

Re: Since there is no LOSE! section i will post here
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 05:00:32 am »
@Alpha-oops: did you submit a witness statement? Your best bet right now, is to get a copy of the Judge's order, and then contact LPC law ASAP with it. If there is any chance of appealing the decision: http://www.lpc-law.co.uk/
IF YOU WON a judgement, join us in this thread:
http://fightalpha.net/index.php?topic=143.0

Alpha-Oops

Re: Since there is no LOSE! section i will post here
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2015, 01:05:29 pm »
All i got was a  piece of paper saying the Judgement was 'Struck out' and i've emailed to find out why and they tell me NOTHING. They say seek legal aid. How can they just STRIKE it out after i spent hundreds of dollars in court fees just to STRIKE it out , and not ONE WORD of explanation? fucking bullshit. I am so furious and sick to my stomach i just give up, i don't know what LPC law is or anything, i'm going to give up. it's such a kick in the cunt that i lost 10,000$ and to boot now i lost 12 months time fighting them and spending almost another 1000$ on court fees.  I officially give up, i wish the rest of you good luck.