News:

SMF - Just Installed!

khan

OMG - I got a partial refund
« on: September 07, 2016, 04:55:59 pm »
Guys,
I got a partial refund 30%. Its not enough to satisfy the judgement, but it more than covers cost of litigation so far. I will keep everyone posted.

wukwuk

Re: OMG - I got a partial refund
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 07:40:34 pm »
Guys,
I got a partial refund 30%. Its not enough to satisfy the judgement, but it more than covers cost of litigation so far. I will keep everyone posted.

Really? What did you do to get the refund?

khan

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2016, 10:27:11 pm »
won a judgement and mailed alpha. they refunded the paypal portion of my payment.... then they told me i won't see another penny.... we'll see about that.

hache

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2016, 01:16:43 pm »
That's because Paypal still got some of their funds frozen probably. But we who paid by bank transfer are fucked. We haven't and won't see a penny... The worst thing is they will never ship anything.

Leroux

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2017, 07:50:14 am »
That's because Paypal still got the trenorol some of their funds frozen probably. But we who paid by bank transfer are fucked. We haven't and won't see a penny... The worst thing is they will never ship anything.

Congrats, I know it's hard to get any money back at all.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 06:37:53 pm by Leroux »

alecpow

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2018, 02:00:04 pm »
That's because Paypal still got the dbal crazy bulk some of their funds frozen probably. But we who paid by bank transfer are fucked. We haven't and won't see a penny... The worst thing is they will never ship anything.
Can't the bank transfers be reversed ? :)