News:

SMF - Just Installed!

khan

Hi,

The below is an example of an advert that you will have to place in the Gazette for when you do your own winding up petition.

Petitions to Wind Up (Companies)
In the Manchester County Court
No 2942 of 2017
In the Matter of ALPHA TECHNOLOGY (INT) LIMITED
(Company Number 08483921)
and in the Matter of the Insolvency Act 1986
A Petition to wind up the above-named company (registered no 08483921) of Manchester Business Park, 3000 Aviator Way, Manchester, M22 5TG , presented on 28th September 2017 by Mickey Mouse of Disneyland, Florida, USA (the Petitioner), claiming to be a creditor of the company will be heard at Manchester County Court , 1 Bridge Street West, Manchester, M60 9DJ
Date: Monday 27th November 2017
Time: 10.00 hours
(or as soon thereafter as the petition can be heard).
Any person intending to appear on the hearing of the Petition (whether to support or oppose it) must give notice of intention to do so to the Petitioner in accordance with Rule 4.16 by 16.00 hours on Friday, 24th November 2017.
The petitioner is Mickey Mouse of Disneyland, Forida, USA. Telelphone *Your Telephone number Here*. Email *Your Email Address Here* (Ref ALPHA)
14th October 2017

This is the costing for the adverts
https://www.thegazette.co.uk/place-notice/pricing

I contacted the Gazette and an insolvency advert such as the above would cost £98.40 (£82.00 +vat). A solicitor may charge you £300 +vat for the same thing!!! How expensive. You can pay them by direct debit or cheque. You need to send them you phone number so they can collect payment from you. Send the advert in to london@thegazette.co.uk. You do need to send them a court sealed Comp1 form before they will publish. I am still working on how that is done.

You can print the notice from their website and file the advert with the court. Or pay them £2.30 for a paper copy. A court will need proof of the advert but I will find out and let you know how it needs to be done and what form is required etc.

You can contact this email for details
data@thegazette.co.uk
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 02:00:47 pm by khan »

khan

This is an email I got from the Gazette

Dear Khan

Thanks for the email. The only option if you don’t have a direct debit account for the Gazette is to email or post the notice.

The cost of the such a notice would be £82.00 +VAT (£98.40) and an additional £2.30 for a copy of the Gazette if required.

If you don’t have an account with the Gazette we would require payment in advance of the notice being placed. This can be done by card over the phone or by sending a hard copy of the notice along with a cheque to TSO, The London Gazette, PO Box 3584, Norwich, NR7 7WD.

If you are paying by card please resubmit your notice and ask to be contacted regarding payment.

If you have any further queries please feel free to contact us at london@thegazette.co.uk or by phoning 02890 895135.
We would require a copy of the sealed court documents along with the notice for our records before we would be able to process the advert. Also if you need help drawing up your advert I have attached a link to previous notices below that you can use as guides to help you.

https://www.thegazette.co.uk/all-notices/notice?sort-by=latest-date&text=2450&location-distance-1=1&service=all-notices&categorycode-all=all&numberOfLocationSearches=1&results-page-size=50
Regards
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 12:16:20 pm by khan »