Fight > Winding Up Order

WINDING UP STEP 11: Withdrawing a petition



Once Alpha have settled with you then you need to ensure the court, official receiver and other creditors are informed of your intention to withdraw your petition. Fill out an N244 Application to withdraw the petition. You will also need to send a statement. The fee is £50. Download the attachments to this post.

I have also attached a court order that the makes after your application to withdraw the petition. You will need this to get your money back from the Official Receiver (Insolvency Service).

WARNING!!!: Do not ever forget to inform a court that a petition has been withdrawn. You can face court costs or penalies.

Hope this helps you all

Ako ay isang tagapagpananaliksik na naglalapat upang matuto ng bagong bagay. Ano ang iyong natutunan upang idagdag?


[0] Message Index

Go to full version