News:

SMF - Just Installed!

khan

Hi

I got a copy of the petition through the post today. Basically it had three court stamps on it. One on the Comp1 Form, one on the Comp2 Form and one on the witness statement. I pdf copied the documents and emailed to payments@alpha-t.net. I also sent one first class post to Alpha Technology, Manchester Business Park, 3000 Aviator Way, Manchester, M22 5TG. I kept the Royal mail tracking number as I will need it for the next step. I am also planning on going to Manchest to hand deliver it at the offices. This means that there is no way that Alpha can have a defence that they did not get the documents. It was emailed, to info@alpha-t.net and payments@alpha-t.net. Sent via recorded post and by hand.... Can't defend that one.

You can find the court sealed petition here. Filename is WUP_PACK_Court_Sealed_anonymised.PDF
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BxHM4VldA-BGODZ2UkREZWNPWkE

If you cant make it to their offices, then employ the services of a Process Server to serve legal documents at their office. Costs more but you can google it.

I also sent the email below
Title:By way of service: Winding Up petitions in the Manchester County Court: Case number 2942 of 2017
Content:Dear Sir,

Please see attached document;

1) Court Sealed Winding Up petition from the Manchester County Court (case number 2941 of 2017) dated 28th September 2017.

The matter is listed for a hearing on Monday 27th November 2017 at 10am at the Manchester County Court.

I will be hand serving the document in the next few days at your office and immediately advertising after 7 business days have elapsed from service. I estimate my costs of travel at £80 and cost of advert as being £98.40.

Regards,

Khan

« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 01:45:48 pm by khan »