News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Dynofly

Winding Up Order Success!!!
« on: May 09, 2017, 08:25:58 am »
I purchased two vipers with Bitcoin. I went through LPC law and failed at the first hurdle with a judgement but recently got all my money back with a winding up order (Settled out of court) with 8% interest on the original purchase amount and also the cost of the judgement. Alpha requested paying me directly but did not allow for interest and judgement costs. I have since received the monies owed and am just waiting on the refund of the court deposit. I am the second client of LPC law to go for the winding up order and would recommend anoyone with £10K plus owing to them to go for it.

LPC informed me they had won a winding up order out of court for a client, but what spurred me on was the account statement in companies house showing their assets and also their recent update which showed they were still 'about'.

khan

Re: Winding Up Order Success!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2017, 11:24:43 am »
great news

johannes

I got my money back !!!
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2017, 06:54:57 pm »
Today I received my 6230£  from Alpha   8)

Judgment dated 15 october 2015, Do not lose hope my friends
If I can be useful, do not hesitate to contact me
Having no contact for more than a year and following the message of Dynofly I decided to recontact Alpha and to my surprise I caught their attention...
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 10:12:31 am by johannes »

hache

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2017, 04:16:51 pm »
Sent an email to Johannes... Hopefully your method works guys!! :)

Dynofly

Re: I got my money back !!!
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2017, 11:54:51 am »
Today I received my 6230£  from Alpha   8)

Judgment dated 15 october 2015, Do not lose hope my friends
If I can be useful, do not hesitate to contact me
Having no contact for more than a year and following the message of Dynofly I decided to recontact Alpha and to my surprise I caught their attention...

Well done johannes. It's a great feeling to get one over on them. I used to picture them driving round in their £40k+ Mercedes on my money and now I just see them cringing when another winding up order lands in their virtual offices mail box! Ha ha Alpha!!

khan

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2017, 05:16:43 pm »
Got a complete refund via winding up petition :) so glad