News:

SMF - Just Installed!

fightalpha

Step 3: Send an Email New
« on: October 01, 2014, 06:20:53 am »
According to Alpha's Development Update sent Dec 22nd:
“We would also like to add the ONLY way to contact us is via our emailing service, any queries or questions should be sent to info@alpha-t.net and if they relate to your order payments@alpha-t.net”

So, you need to email Alpha and give them a chance to respond. It's required legally. Here's a sample email that was posted:
Your Name
1234 Your Address
City, State 12345

Alpha Technology (INT) Ltd
66 Dickenson Road
Manchester
M14 5HF
England, UK

Dear Alpha Technology,
[Re: Alpha Technology breached their Terms of Order. My Order is #XXXX]

I have attempted to contact you regarding a full refund because you have broke our Terms of Order agreement. As it has not been possible to resolve this matter amicably, and it is apparent that court action may be necessary, I write in compliance with the Practice Direction on Pre-Action Conduct.

You breached our Terms of Order agreement. In those terms you state:

1. Booked shipments will be delivered within Q2/Q3 of Year 2014. Live updates shall be provided on exact shipping date.

Q3 passed on the last day of September. You have breached our Terms of Order and I demand a refund in full. Furthermore, the original product I ordered has changed substantially. The original power requirements were less than 70W; new specifications have the power requirement at around 375W which makes it prohibitively expensive to run. When the product changed I was not asked if I wanted a refund.

From you I am claiming a full refund in the amount of £XXXX

I have calculated this sum from the original invoice #XXXX for the cost of X Viper (Scrypt) Miners.

Listed below are the documents on which I intend to rely in my claim against you:
Your Terms of Order agreement
Your official emails

In accordance with the Practice Direction on Pre-Action Conduct I would request that you provide me with copies of the following documents:
• All revisions of your Terms of Order, the current one being found at https://alpha-t.net/terms-order/
• A copy of all the official emails you've sent out from January -> October

I can confirm that I would be agreeable to mediation and would consider any other system of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) in order to avoid the need for this matter to be resolved by the courts. I am not willing to entertain the possibility of anything less than a refund in full, though I am willing to concede a small and reasonable payment for processing my full refund.

In closing, I would draw your attention to section II (4) of the Practice Direction which gives the courts the power to impose sanctions on the parties if they fail to comply with the direction including failing to respond to this letter before claim.

I look forward to hearing from you within the next 14 days.

Should I not receive a response to my letter within this time frame, then I anticipate that court action will be commenced with no further reference to you.

Your Name.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 03:09:20 pm by fightalpha »
IF YOU WON a judgement, join us in this thread:
http://fightalpha.net/index.php?topic=143.0