News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Royw45

Paypal gave me my money back!! hell yeah, fuck alpha!
« on: October 12, 2014, 10:53:33 am »
After being told more then 10 times it wasn't possible, i finally succeeded because of the screenshots from others.

Here is mine, it is in dutch and says i will be paid in full.  ;D ;D

Royw45

Re: Paypal gave me my money back!! hell yeah, fuck alpha!
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2014, 01:14:51 pm »
I transferred money 3 times, they where parts of the same payment for the 50mh/s miner.

fightalpha

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2014, 07:32:55 pm »
Congratulations sir! I've stickied your post. Be sure to post your BTC donation address. Also post paypal transaction #'s with screenshots of the actual refund, and if you can remember the department and name of the person you talked with.

GREAT WIN!
IF YOU WON a judgement, join us in this thread:
http://fightalpha.net/index.php?topic=143.0

fightalpha

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2014, 07:37:30 pm »
Here is a google translate:

best

Thank you for contacting PayPal in relation to PP 003-445-870-529, 003-445-874-083 PP and PP 003-445-867-319 contact.

I have just tried to call, but I got your voicemail.

I have viewed the files again and decided you still pay back. Please note that these amounts are refunded to the credit card where the payments came directly.

The payments are now in possession of your credit card company. Open in the future, please make a dispute within 45 days.

If you need further assistance, please let me know please.

Sincerely,
Martijn

PayPal
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 11:48:15 pm by fightalpha »

Royw45

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2014, 08:45:23 pm »
 :)
My BTC donation address is:  12HVy4qfM5KLfxfvhxcAKWFHqhwDNUgt9G

I first talked with Herman and he was a terrible help constantly referring me to the 45day rule, then i pressed an official complaint about their service and then this Martijn gave me the refund almost instantly when i referred with official transaction numbers to other given claims about this company. He also tried to call me, left a message on my voice-mail.

The picture the the actual transfers!

And in more detail:

« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 08:55:52 pm by Royw45 »

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2014, 11:58:21 pm »
Royw45,

Do you know which department you were talking to when they issued you the refund? That is very important, I still have no idea who I can talk to who will actually issue a refund. Thanks!

Royw45

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2014, 05:39:15 am »
Welk first i submitted several claims, one for each payment. I did this trough the normal website option.

Then all my claims where closed because of the 45 days-rule. And i was e-mailed:

service@paypal.com

8 okt. (5 dagen geleden)

aan mij
Beste xxx!

Als u een geschil wilt openen in het Actiecentrum, dient u enkele
specifieke richtlijnen te volgen. Als geschillen niet aan deze richtlijnen
voldoen, worden ze automatisch door ons gesloten.

Uw PayPal-rekening toont dat u een geschil heeft proberen te openen
(PP-003-445-870-529). U dient een transactieprobleem echter binnen 45 dagen
na de transactie te melden. Omdat u het geschil meer dan 45 dagen na de
transactiedatum heeft geopend, is het automatisch gesloten.

Hoewel uw geschil is gesloten, wordt het geschil op de rekening van de
verkoper geregistreerd. Wij behouden ons het recht voor om binnen 180
kalenderdagen alsnog een claim te openen als wij meerdere klachten
ontvangen over de verkoper. In dat geval nemen wij contact met u op via
e-mail.

Wij adviseren u contact te onderhouden met de verkoper en samen te proberen
het probleem op te lossen.

Als u meer wilt weten over de manier waarop we transactieproblemen
onderzoeken, klikt u in het tabblad Actiecentrum op 'Uitleg: hoe
geschillenoplossing van PayPal werkt.

Voor meer informatie kunt u onze gebruikersovereenkomst raadplegen. Klik op
de link 'Juridische overeenkomsten' onderaan iedere PayPal-pagina en
vervolgens op 'Gebruikersovereenkomst voor PayPal-service'.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Protection Services

Wij vragen u niet te reageren op dit e-mailbericht. E-mails die naar dit
e-mailadres worden gestuurd, worden niet gelezen. Als u contact met ons
wilt opnemen, logt u in op uw rekening en klikt u onder aan een pagina op
'Contact met ons opnemen'.

Copyright © 1999-2014 PayPal. Alle rechten voorbehouden.
PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A
Société en Commandite par Actions
Gevestigd te: 5th Floor 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg
RCS Luxembourg B 118 349

After that i responded, by contacting payal through the site options:

I made a complaint about bad customer service, and referred to official transaction numbers of people who where refunded and told them they had to do the same with me, or that let this claim be looked at by legal or escalations.

My references are: PP-003-445-870-529, PP-003-445-874-083 en PP-003-445-867-319. Use these!

Finally MARTIJN from: klacht-antwoord@paypal.com (official response to the complaint!) gave me my money back.

I never even called, it was all done by mail. The only proof you need is for example my transaction numbers so they can see i was refunded and so should everybody else in the same situation.

Good luck!

« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 05:42:56 am by Royw45 »

LeeroyJenkins

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2014, 09:31:02 pm »
I called and called and was told several times they would not look up other people's transaction ID's as its a breach of privacy. The other party would have to be on the line to authorize it.

I resorted to emailing  and quoting all of the other ID's listed.
I will update when I hear back from them, as well as call back and continue to bark up their tree. Any suggestions or keywords to use would be greatly appreciated (aside from the obvious ID's provided)

Regards,

Royw45

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2014, 05:28:54 am »
This is true, they will say stuff about privacy when you ask them to look this up.

The way is to send all the tranasction ID's, and point them to the fact you want the same treatment or you will make a (court)case about it.

Also point out that the information will surface so they better resolve it with you now.

Microsonic

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2014, 11:26:04 am »
Right, I have fired up the e-mail account and got back in touch with them, after going through their web terminal to "Contact us" they sent an automated response giving some suggestions or telling me to reply to the e-mail with as much information as I possibly could, have used your screen grabs and some TX ID's from the post a few above, waiting to hear back from them now, but will update on how it goes, at this point getting anything back out of my 30% down on the 25/Mh unit will be better than a kick in the balls that Alpha are currently giving us.

Thanks for posting this all on here, should mine go well I will be putting up my details as well :)

fightalpha

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2014, 08:36:03 pm »
Awesome... looking forward to it!!

Microsonic

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2014, 05:20:17 pm »
Awesome... looking forward to it!!

Got the usual reply, I have sent them back another and will persist in giving them messages every day until someone sorts this out.

here is their reply:-

Dear **************************

Thank you for contacting PayPal.

Pertaining to your current inquiry I've noticed a dispute was opened on ******* and it was closed, you must follow some specific guidelines. We automatically close or defer cases that don't follow these guidelines.

You have to open a dispute within 45 days of the transaction date. You opened your dispute more than 45 days after the transaction date, so it was automatically closed. We would like to help you but unfortunately our regulation won't allow, for this situation we encourage you to work directly with the seller to resolve the problem or file a complain with your Financial Institution.

To learn more about how we investigate transaction problems, click Legal Agreements at the bottom of any PayPal page, then click "PayPal User Agreement.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Yours sincerely,
Premnath
PayPal

Copyright © 1999-2014 PayPal. All rights reserved.

PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A.
Registered Office: 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg
RCS Luxembourg B 118 349

Microsonic

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2014, 09:00:52 pm »
I've had a follow up message:-

Dear ***************,

Thank you for contacting PayPal.

Unfortunately, at this time, we cannot continue with this investigation because your complaint was filed 45 or more days after the original transaction date. However, we will keep this dispute on file for the next 180 days, and we may begin an investigation if we find that your seller has received excessive or similar complaints.

PayPal does not tolerate fraud or illegal activities. Your complaint has been noted in the record of the PayPal user you reported. If we find this user has violated our policies, we will investigate and take appropriate action. If this occurs, you may be contacted in the future about the status of this complaint.

You can find additional information and tips about buying and selling safely on our Business Resource Center at https://www.paypal-businesscenter.com/manage-your-business.

Thank you for your time.

Yours sincerely,
Matthew
PayPal

Copyright © 1999-2014 PayPal. All rights reserved.

PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A.
Registered Office: 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg
RCS Luxembourg B 118 349

Think I will follow this up again in the morning with has many details as I can find online about Alpha Technology and their shady business practices, including the picture of the abandoned storefront, see how things go from here.

fightalpha

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2014, 11:34:41 pm »
Point them to this forum too. Good work sir.

BluePepsi

« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2015, 10:24:12 pm »
Awesome board! Let's fight those bitches.

I just sent an e-mail to Alpha-t that I want a refund. Also I created a claim at PayPal for my 30% deposit in January; such a shame I wire transfered the final payment. Claim was automatically closed due to the fact that it passed the 45 days.  I will start calling tomorrow and will reference the numbers from this topic. I'm Dutch as well, so I hope that will help.

I'll keep you guys up to date! Thanks again for the person that created this website/board: you are awesome.

Kind regards,
BluePepsi