News:

SMF - Just Installed!

sjrcheng

What can I do if I paid full payment with bank transfer?
« on: October 13, 2014, 05:26:35 pm »
Hi , thank you all for help!

I have paid Alpha-T with paypal for first deposit,

However,  for second payment, I have paid through bank transfer , not paypal nor pazza,

What can I do if I paid full payment with bank transfer?

Please help !

I must donate once I get my money back

Thank you very much

fightalpha

Re: What can I do if I paid full payment with bank transfer?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 11:32:14 pm »
Your best bet is to call your bank with the wire information. Tell them the company never delivered the product, and they are refusing you your refund
IF YOU WON a judgement, join us in this thread:
http://fightalpha.net/index.php?topic=143.0

refundseeker

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2014, 09:56:45 pm »
When I initially called Bank Of America to pay by wire transfer, which I never did, the bank told me that although I would be kind of protected, that paying with a transfer instead of my debit/credit card would be at the mercy of the UK bank who receives the transfer for AT.  So that is why I did not use that method and was waiting for the CC method.  But since then I just got my refund in full from PayPal.  (See other threads on fightalpha for that info.)

supertimers

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2014, 09:29:45 pm »
I just called my bank CHASE after speaking with PAYPAL.. chase wouldn't do a reversal since it was a ACH transfer past 60 days...

PayPal Recommended calling the bank as backup option if they are unable to refund. CHASE wasn't much help.

jimmy3dita

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2014, 04:30:59 pm »
Same here, but with Bitpay... I'll keep you updated..

Alpha-Oops

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2014, 07:14:25 pm »
I paid 70% via bank wire as well... If anyone knows of a good collections agency that will go for these guys, i'll gladly give up 50% of the money lost to this company for reclaimed!