News:

SMF - Just Installed!

mingwing

For the germans: Requested a SEPA refund with my bank
« on: November 13, 2014, 01:00:13 pm »
Did not know that. It IS possible to request a refund of bank transfers inside of the EU.
It is called "Überweisungs-Rückforderung" in germany. It is possible even after months!

At my bank this costs 15€.
I will post updates if i get any response to this.
I don´t have much hope.  >:( I fear Alpha-T is bankrupt already.

JosephCorso

Re: For the germans: Requested a SEPA refund with my bank
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2014, 02:03:50 pm »
What arguments you use to justify their requests in the bank?

mingwing

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2014, 08:04:19 am »
Little update: It costs 30€ for every international transactions, not 15€

mingwing

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2014, 08:09:57 am »
What arguments you use to justify their requests in the bank?

I told my banker that i payed in advance for a product that had to be delivered in Q3 and that my orders where cancelled without my permission, so i have the right to get my full money back and Alpha-T does not answer my E-Mails so it looks like fraud.
I asked if they need any documents but they will try to get the money back without further details.
I have not much hope (because there`s not much money left on AT bank accounts i´m sure), but let`s see if i´m lucky to get some of it back to my pocket.

braaaah

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2014, 12:32:19 pm »
My German bank (Sparkasse) told me that it's not possible to reclaim any bank transfers, only direct debit transactions (with or without direct debit mandate). How does your bank call that process, exactly? Überweisungs-Rückforderung?

mingwing

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2014, 08:39:48 am »
My German bank (Sparkasse) told me that it's not possible to reclaim any bank transfers, only direct debit transactions (with or without direct debit mandate). How does your bank call that process, exactly? Überweisungs-Rückforderung?

Quote from my banker (Sparkasse):

... es besteht die Möglichkeit, eine Überweisungs-Rückforderung in Auftrag zu geben.
Dieser Auftrag ist mit Gebühren in Höhe von 30 EUR verbunden und es kann leider nicht garantiert werden, dass der Auftrag erfolgreich ist.
Um einen Rückruf in Auftrag zu geben, benötige ich eine Kopie Ihres aktuellen Ausweises.
Diese können Sie mir gerne per Mail zusenden.

mingwing

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2014, 06:41:31 am »
Yesterday i found 2 debits on my bank account, both about 37,50€ from Alpha`s bank. Asked my banker what`s this about. These are charges for my chargeback request. My level of hope is rising slightly to maybe get a refund.