UK's Fraud Reporting Tool
« on: August 08, 2014, 08:08:46 am »
Use Action Fraud; it is the official channel to report online fraud:
http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/

Once reported, you'll get a response like this:

Action Fraud Report Form
Complete
Further Information

Now you have submitted your report, to add any further information on this specific incident you will need both your Crime Reference Number (CRN) and your Password which are given to you below.

CRN:  NFRCXXXXXXXXXXXX
IF YOU WON a judgement, join us in this thread:
http://fightalpha.net/index.php?topic=143.0

refundseeker

Re: UK's Fraud Reporting Tool
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 11:21:00 pm »
Thank you for the fraud information. I promptly went to that site and have submitted my report. This was easy to do. Just have your purchase information handy,  the name and address of Alpha Technology (You can find it on your updated invoice) and any additional names of those at Alpha Technology that you want to add as suspects.  I don't know if this will do any good but it can't hurt either. Hopefully AT gets all it deserves.

johannes

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2014, 12:14:43 pm »
ANSWER FROM ACTION FRAUD

23 October 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide a report to Action Fraud. I’m writing to inform you of the current position of your report.

Your report has been assessed by the National Fraud Intelligence Bureau (NFIB) and I regret to say that there is not enough evidence for your fraud report to be sent to a local police force or other law enforcement organisation for a criminal investigation.

Please be assured that the NFIB will retain your report, and that all reports are reassessed constantly for viable leads as well as to inform prevention activity.

If you have any new and additional details to add to your crime report or would like

help and support please visit the Action Fraud website at or call Action Fraud 0300 123 2040.

If you would like more information on how to protect yourself from fraud, there is information at .

Thank you again for taking the time to report and helping us to make the UK a safer place for you and others.

FreeJack2k2

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2014, 07:31:04 pm »
Added my own fraud report to the mix, today.

braaaah

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2014, 07:48:45 am »
I received a different reply:

Dear XXX
Re: <case number>
I’m writing to let you know about the current position of your report.
The National Fraud Intelligence Bureau (NFIB) collects information from reports and puts information it receives to the most effective possible use, either through investigating crime or using the information to disrupt and prevent future criminal activity.
Your report has been assessed by the NFIB and the information you have provided has helped the police to begin taking steps to disrupt the activities of suspected criminals. This activity could result in the closure of:
• Fraudulent websites, • Telephone numbers, • Bank accounts.
Unfortunately we cannot provide further information about this. One of the reasons is due to the sensitive nature of police work which cannot always be made public.
It can take time for disruption requests to be fully processed, so please be assured this is happening and no further action is required on your part.
The NFIB has not closed your report following this. As hundreds of new reports of fraud are gathered every day and added to our systems, any common links with existing reports will be picked up and can lead to new investigative opportunities. The NFIB work closely with other regulators in the UK and abroad, to stop fraudsters. We also use all reports to inform our prevention activity to reduce the number of victims of fraud.
Thank you for taking the time to report this matter to us. Yours sincerely,
Pete O'Doherty Director NFIB

Paul66

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2014, 03:17:14 pm »
I have just telephoned to Action Fraud
they have taken my report and immediately passed on to the police   ;D

mingwing

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2014, 09:28:36 pm »
Filed a fraud report, too at actionfraud.police.uk.
Hopefully this helps to get more pressure on Alpha for negotiation about my refund. They didn´t answer any of my emails since they canceled all of my orders.

Paul66

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2014, 01:30:20 pm »
Dear Mr .....
Re: NFRC1411008485
I’m writing to let you know about the current position of your report.
The National Fraud Intelligence Bureau (NFIB) collects information from reports and puts
information it receives to the most effective possible use, either through investigating crime
or using the information to disrupt and prevent future criminal activity.
Your report has been assessed by the NFIB and the information you have provided has
helped the police to begin taking steps to disrupt the activities of suspected criminals. This
activity could result in the closure of:
• Fraudulent websites,
• Telephone numbers,
• Bank accounts.
Unfortunately we cannot provide further information about this. One of the reasons is due to
the sensitive nature of police work which cannot always be made public.
It can take time for disruption requests to be fully processed, so please be assured this is
happening and no further action is required on your part.
The NFIB has not closed your report following this. As hundreds of new reports of fraud are
gathered every day and added to our systems, any common links with existing reports will
be picked up and can lead to new investigative opportunities. The NFIB work closely with
other regulators in the UK and abroad, to stop fraudsters. We also use all reports to inform
our prevention activity to reduce the number of victims of fraud.
Thank you for taking the time to report this matter to us.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 02:04:48 pm by Paul66 »

mingwing

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2014, 07:20:41 am »
Yes! The police starts investigating against Alpha T.

One of the 20 fraud reports is from me.
http://www.coindesk.com/uncertainty-builds-alpha-technology-misses-another-shipping-deadline/

johannes

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2014, 09:56:35 am »
Great news  :D
This is the first hope I have since the beginning of this scam
They also have mine
If you have news, thank you to keep informed