News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Harry

Refund
« on: December 01, 2014, 10:46:55 am »
Hi,
Anybody here got a refund and if so how much was your refund compared to your investment?  I noticed that Alpha offered completely different refunds to clients that bought the same products under the same conditions. that's definitely not clear and transparent.  To me it looks like they are trying to delay the whole project until they will inform us that the whole project failed. they of course are very sorry for that but the money has gone into developing the devices and that's the reason why the do not have money for a refund. In reality they will walk away with our money and the whole project was just fake and only on paper with a couple of fake pictures from the fake product just for misleading us.

braaaah

Re: Refund
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 06:27:27 pm »
I have a received a 30 % refund, i.e. I got the deposit back (having paid the full sum).

beta76

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 10:37:36 pm »
I have a received a 30 % refund, i.e. I got the deposit back (having paid the full sum).
Was the refund issued via bank transfer? How long did it take?

braaaah

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2014, 08:02:32 am »
Yes, via bank transfer. It arrived the next day after they confirmed the refund, which was a surprise given how long I've been asking for it.
They now have one week left to respond to my money claim for the remaining 70 %.  No defense filed, yet.

Harry

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2014, 11:36:27 am »
After a couple of angry mails I got 40% refund (I've ordered 2x Viper 250 mhs). they made individual deals on refunds and that's  not fair. Given the fact that that they are already a unacceptable 6 months delayed, they most probably never deliver. I've chosen to go for a refund after doing a sort of risk analyze of this company. At least I have some money back now. Some people got nothing.  No money, no device.  I've heard stories about people getting 30%, 40%, and 50% back of their total investment. All these refunds were made after passing their so called 5 month period from ordering the product.

refundseeker

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2014, 11:16:03 pm »
On my second call back to PayPal, I got a female call center person who was aware of the issue and gave me my full 30% deposit back on the spot. It was in my bank in three days. She told me that the only thing that could make PayPal take back that money would be if AT shipped by end of Q3 which we all know has long passed.  I did tell her that the TOS was 5 months and was not clear about any other amount of refund. She said that this did not matter. What mattered was that AT did not abide by their sales agreement which consisted of shipment by 30 Sep 2014.  Extending that deadline was part of their original agreement with me. So, I have my money back and am out of this issue.  I never did send the 70% balance and never will. AT is not a company to do business with. I have learned my lesson. I will never invest in a project ever again. I also learned that the best way is to purchase with my debit card since Bank of America stated that by doing so they could have gotten my money back quickly. But I used PayPal and had to fight with them to get my money back. Lucky for me that I reached a call center person who did not fall back on PayPal strict protocol on refunds past 45 days of payment.   Stick with trying for your refund until AT goes bankrupt. Don't quit.

refundseeker

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2014, 11:19:05 pm »
I meant to say that extending the Q3 deadline was NOT part of the original agreement so by doing so they are in breach. Not to mention that it is now December and still not product or even a working prototype. It does not matter if AT are crooks, scammers or something else. What they are not is a maker of working miners. This is hard truth. They can claim whatever they want to but we have proof on our side. They took our money and will not return it. AT has no product and has made no effort to show a working model to date. Pathetic.