News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Huros

Small Claim Judgment - Personal claim against Mohammed Akram
« on: December 05, 2014, 02:36:38 pm »
Hi All

Just applied for a judgment against Alpha AND mohammed Akram after his defence was struck out.

Next step is pass on to the Sherriffs office which will not yield anything, but worth a try, then i intend to summon Mohammed to court to demand a full explanation of the company financial dealings and payments. At the same time i will be making a complaint to the police with my civil judgment in hand and particulars of claim that basically kitchen sinked the whole affair. I have written to the insolvency service and next one is HMRC to query the company VAT setup. If all this fails i intend to reapply to court for a judgment against the former directors...

So how about ideas for the Court questioning of Mr Akram and Alpha's financial affairs? PM me or post below.

fightalpha

Re: Small Claim Judgment - Personal claim against Mohammed Akram
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 10:09:22 pm »
Awesome! What stage were you on when his defense was struck out? You had sued, then filled out the questionaiire (n180 form), then they responded with the defense, and then it was thrown out immediately? Or did it get in front of a judge?
IF YOU WON a judgement, join us in this thread:
http://fightalpha.net/index.php?topic=143.0